Monday, March 3, 2014

The Dirt on Cleaning Your House

Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Do not use or store near open flame. Vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Those are just some of the warnings you might see on your common household cleaning products. And while they certainly can do a great job getting things sparkly clean, you’ll also want to be aware of an important point. Cleaning your home can have the unwelcome side effect of making your indoor air dirty. Many of your cleaning products contain chemicals that don’t interact well with your skin, your respiratory system and certainly your eyes. So always use them with care and store them according to directions. The same is true for pesticides, hobby and crafts materials and whatever else emits gases and fumes into your breathing space. It’s an important topic to consider, and we’ve got more to tell you in our free report, How Cleaning Your House Could Be Bad for Your Indoor Air. Please take a look.